CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I am missing my life in Iowa, but at the same time I don't want to leave! Of course I don't. It's like a vacation for me right now. I get to explore another part of the world which in turn, allows me to explore another part of myself. I get to meet so many new people that would have otherwise been just an aspiration. Part of me doesn't want to go back to my life in Iowa because I know what the next year, year and a half holds. It's my senior year. I'm going to graduate from college? Well, depending on what happens with my credits here, I should be able to get done with my classes and then have student teaching left, so about a year and a half. I really don't have many responsibilities here. The end of college?? What? I didn't think college would ever end. Ugh, I don't even want to think about getting out into the 'real world'. That can stay away for quite some time yet. Samantha's not ready for that transition. But are we ever really 'ready' for any big transition like that? I don't really think so. How could be? We can be ready for the mental scenarios we have in our head about how it's going to be, but no one actually knows what's going to happen. It's like that saying that goes:

At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when
you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale
may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be
a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy
right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise
you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.



0 comments: